1. Seated Forward Bend pose (Paschimottanasana)
How to Do It
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front of you.
- Put the palms on your knees.
- Now breathe in and exhale slowly as you bend forward from the hip joints. You can stretch till you are able to hold your feet with your hands.
- Maintain the position for about one minute, after which you can return to the initial position with inhale slowly.
- Then breathe normally.
(By AVOIDING A LITTLE you can lose weight become slim and fit)
- Reduces fatty deposits in the abdomen.
- Improves digestion.
- Soothes anxiety and reduces fatigue.
- Relieves stress.
- Increase appetite and reduce obesity.
- This asana is recommended especially for women after delivery.
(Also watch out this to control your Diabetes)
Individuals suffering from back injury must perform this pose under the supervision of a professional. Pregnant women should not practice.