Plow pose (halasana)
How to do it
- Lie on your back on the ground with your hand beside you, palms touching ground.
- Breathe in and lift your legs off the ground with the help of your abdominal muscles, raising your legs vertically your hands be on the ground to support your body’s shifting mass.
- Now as supported by your hands lift your hips and back off the ground.
- Gently turn your legs over your head and then turn more to touch the ground with your toes. ( don’t push or apply pressure on your neck into ground)
- Back should be perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold this pose for a minute and relax in this position with steady breathe.
- Now you may gently bring your legs down as you exhale. (Do not jerking your body, while bringing the legs to ground).
(By AVOIDING A LITTLE you can lose weight become slim and fit)
- Keeps diabetes under control.
- Strengthens and relieves stress from the neck, shoulders and abs and back muscles.
- Strengthens the spine and immune system.
- Helpful to Calms the nervous system, reduces stress and fatigue.
- Tones the legs.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland.
(Also watch out this to control your Diabetes)
Do not do halasana Pose if you have injured your neck, suffering from diarrhea and high blood pressure. Women’s should not practice Halasana pose during pregnancy and during the first two days of the menstrual cycle. Do not do Halasana pose if you have suffered from spinal disorders.