Wheel pose (Chakrasana)
How to do it
- Lie down on your back.
- Bring your heels close to the buttocks by bending your knees.
- Put your hands next to the ears palms on the floor with the fingers pointing towards the shoulders.
- Now lift your body up with the support of the palms and the feet.
- Now try to look down, so that your see the floor.
- Try to take the shape of arch by stretching thigh and shoulder. Almost like a wheel.
- Be in this position for a minute.
- After a minute release the position, lower your body to the ground. Straighten your legs and calm your body.
(By AVOIDING A LITTLE you can lose weight become slim and fit)
- Keeps diabetes under control.
- Chakrasana strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.
- It tones the organs in the abdomen including the digestive, excretory and reproductive organs.
- Improve the blood circulation.
(Also watch out this to control your Diabetes)
Avoided Chakrasana if you are suffering from cardiac ailments, high blood pressure, vertigo and also if you undergone recent surgeries