Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
How to Do It
- Lie down on the ground on your stomach and forehead touches the ground.
- Now you’re Elbows touching the ground, and place your palms touching ground also top portion of your feet touching the ground.
- Now taking a breath and lift your upper body. But keep your navel on the ground.
- Try to make a curve with your upper body.
- Maintain this position for about 10 to 20 seconds. Breathe out and come to the initial position as you exhale.
(By AVOIDING A LITTLE you can lose weight become slim and fit)
- Helps reduce fat in the abdominal region.
- Good for People with Asthma.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs.
- Relieves stress.
- Stretches the chest and abdomen.
- Good for Your Body Blood Circulation.
(Also watch out this to control your Diabetes)
- Individuals suffering from back injury, headache, or carpal tunnel syndrome must refrain from practicing this pose.
- Pregnant women most not perform this exercise.